Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Woodland Plushes are done, now they need their outfits

Even though I have been swamped the last couple of weeks I have managed to finish up my Woodland Plushes. I have tried making them outfits but I am not sure how to create a pattern that fits around the plushes now that they are stuffed. Luckily one of my best buddies Laurie has volunteered to help me make patterns during the holidays....her grandmother was a seamstress and she taught Laurie how to make patterns. So Laurie has signed on as the Woodland Plushes pattern maker...she thinks it will be just like making patterns for troll dolls...turns out both of us liked to make outfits for our trolls.
If anyone has an animal that they think should be added to the collection let me know....there has been a small clammering for a hedgehog or a porcupine.
Truman the Beaver...when Truman came to the cookie decorating party last weekend he loved this beaver so I decided to name it after him
Fabian the Skunk
Lizzie the Chipmunk...I got the face a little lopsided on this one...she looks a little off
Stanley the Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment