Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Embroidered Wall Hanging is done

I always have at least 5-10 projects going at once....and of course I have materials and ideas for at least 20 more. One time my friend Laurie said to me that I bet you have at least 25 projects I in the works or at least had the supplies for the projects. So I decided to make a list and see if she was right.



Okay so I have more than 25 projects.

But over the summer I did get one of my projects done. I wrote about this wall hanging I was making using embroidery, Michael Miller Mirror Dot fabrics, and my collection of flower pins and doodads. If you want to see this post go to my archives and look for the post on 8/11/11 Back from Vacation.

So here it is all put together and in my bedroom hanging over my bed. I am super pleased with how it cam out.





No comments:

Post a Comment