Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I am behind in my posting for the Mirror Ball Blog Hop. Last week my mom had to have a pacemaker put in. The decision to have the pacemaker put in happened quickly so off to the hospital she went. She is back home and doing well. She can finally shower today...this makes her very happy and she is able to drive. For those of you who know my mom, this is a big thing. She loves to go out everyday and she is still a very good driver considering she is 83 years old.

So this week I am going to blog about last weeks Mirror Ball Dot Blog Hop artist as well as this week. So lets begin.





Last week Elisa Albury was the weeks blog post. She made a lovely quilt with the fabric. I must admit the Mirror Ball Dot fabric looks beautiful with everything you make with it. Elisa chose colors I do not normally work with but the results were stunning. Have a look for yourself.
























Elisa’s blog is http://stitchoutsidetheditch.com. Go over to her site and check out this amazing project.

This weeks Mirror Ball Blog Hop features Dory Smith Graham. Again I was blown away by what Dory made. She chose a bright poppy color palette of the Mirror Ball Dot fabric and made a hat. What a fun use of the fabric....perfect for the summer season. Here is a pic of her hat.




















Check out Dory’s project as her website http://worthygoodstextile.wordpress.com/.

Well must sign off for now. Since school is out I have been working on cleaning out my studio...this is not a job I enjoy doing but I love the results..this year I need to paint the studio so I will be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment