Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Catching up as usual...Mirror Ball Blog Hop






The Mirror Ball Dot Hop has come to an end. It has been fun and the projects that the other bloggers have made have been wonderful. 
Last weeks contributor was Nanette Zeller http://www.NanetteSewZ.com. Her project thrilled me...first off it was a plush then to top it off she made a fish...I love to draw and make fish..I have fish plushes in the works right now. She did an absolutely lovely job and I wish I could win her pieces...here they are. And what better fabric to make a fish but the Mirror Ball dot fabric...adds just the right  amount of shimmer. So if you are in a mood to make a plush go to Nanette’s blog to see how to make these fish.















You can also go online to Mark Hordyszynski’s blog http://madhatterofmaui.blogspot.com/2013/06/im-so-glad-we-had-this-time-together.html#comment-form to see all of the artwork done by all of us artists who participated in the Mirror Ball Blog Hop.

A big THANKS to Mark for making me part of the Mirror Ball Blog Hop...I had a lot of fun and am so happy that this fabric is back in the market...I am wondering what I am going to make with it next. And a big thanks to all the artists who participated...Jamie, Dory, Elisa, Nanette and Karen for making such wonderful projects with my favorite fabric. I am happy I was part of such a talented group!


No comments:

Post a Comment