Friday, September 23, 2011

My artwork for sale in AIGA Foodstock Charity Auction tonight

I have been swamped with a big Christmas collection I am making for Christmas 2012. So my report from the Renegade Craft Fair will have to wait till I get a little break in the action in my studio. 
Tonight is the St. Louis AIGA Foodstock Charity Auction to benefit a local food bank. As you will recall in a past post, I showed you the poster I did for the event. But besides doing the poster, I also created a piece of artwork to be auctioned off. So here is what I submitted....I call it Homage to Wayne Thiebaud..I love his paintings. Also I have reattached the poster for the Foodstock event to this blog in case any of you want to come...it is going to be a great fun event. www.aigastlouis.org/foodstock/#index






No comments:

Post a Comment