Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back from Spring Break

The good thing about teaching at a university is you get to have a Spring Break. It is so nice to have a week off from teaching. Since Annie is at college, this is the first year Gary and I took some time off on my Spring Break. We just went to my mom’s condo in the Ozarks but it was very nice to just get away.

Of course no trip to the Ozarks is complete unless I do a little junking. Since we are not far from Columbia MO, we always go up to Artichoke Annie’s,,,my favorite antique mall. Did not buy too much...even the cashiers I know there were amazed....and of course Gary was thrilled.

I did take some pictures of fun things I saw at the mall.

A charming purse made from a coconut
Who would not want to drink lemonade out of these mugs....the perfect set of dinnerware for Easter.
Isn’t this a great mid century modern clock? I am sure it was designed by George Nelson.
Who would not want this manly looking bob cat looking down at you in your man cave?
Now that I am older it is time for me to start wearing some age appropriate clothing.
Take me out to the ball game!
If only there were proms at college...Annie could so wear this.
The new green tea
Gary would not let me get this for our garden...bet you are surprised about that.
Maybe I should do some sand wall art ....bet it would license well.
Woof woof...want a dog cookie?
Woof woof.....I need to be in your house.
The perfect lamp for a bedroom shared with a man.
This is the one thing I really wanted. It is a rarish Holt Howard pitcher from the 60s....the only thing that kept me from buying it was the price $125.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment