Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Things and Me

Those of you who have known me for a long time know when I am on a road trip I love to search out what I call big items....you know those big advertising statues that you see along the road, big cows, spacemen, and cartoon characters. And then I like to have my picture taken with them. Sometimes it is just me standing by the statue, sometimes I can rope Gary into standing with me. When Annie was young she would always join me by a big animal but now ever since she was a teenager, she just rolls her eyes and tries to convince Gary not to even stop so I can get my picture taken much less join me standing by a cow udder. So I will be posting these pictures for you to see. 
This first series is from an antique mall in Illinois....not sure what town it is in but it is not far from St. Louis. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment