Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finally cleaned up from the sale!

Phew...my sale really took time to clean up, sort out what I am going to sell on Etsy and eBay and what I was going to donate to charity! My house is still not back in order but it is almost there. The sale was spectacular..thanks to all who came and bought stuff...it was well worth it and we made really great money off of just $1 to $5 items.

My friend Corinne Blank from Goodness Recycled goodnessrecycled.blogspot.com suggested I donate any art supplies, fabric and ephemera I did not sell at my sale to this new shop in town called Upcycle Exchange. It is a wonderful shop run by a delightful woman, Autumn Wiggins. Autumn takes donations of art materials and supplies, beads, fabric, fabric scraps, yarn, embroidery floss, paper, canvas, frames, ephemera....anything that artists would need to make artwork from. If you donate to the shop you receive a card which entitles you to discounts on artwork made by artists who frequent the shop. You can also go and buy art materials by the ounce or the pound. For $20 you can fill a large square tub with whatever you want. The shop is delightful, well organized and fun to shop in. What artist does not want to buy cheaper art supplies? The shop is located off Grand on Meramec but Autumn told me she will soon be moving onto Grand between Connecticut and Humphrey. Here is her website.www.upxchange.com

And here is my donation and me in her shop. And yes I did get some things when I was there....some fabric and scrapbooking paper.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this link Linda...my next de-stash will be heading there!

    ReplyDelete