Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Successful Sale

Well my artwork sale is over...lots of my artwork kids got new homes and I appreciate all of you who bought some of my work for your home. I am so flattered and proud that one of my former students, Brian Williamson and his lovely wife Jadee, are going to decorate their first baby’s nursery with Linda art. The baby is due in 6 weeks and it is going to be a baby girl.


As with all sales there is still plenty of artwork not sold. So today I went back to my blog postings from last week and put the titles, dimensions and prices under all of the art that was not sold. If you decide you want a piece just let me know....if you get a bonus for your job or cash for the holidays and you think a Linda artwork is what you want to buy with it just write.....I am happy to sell whenever anyone has cash to buy.


Some of the artwork, the smaller pieces especially the book back artwork will be going onto my Etsy site. I have put a star in front of the titles of all of the book back pieces since some of you are really interested in those pieces.


I also realized when I was pricing and titling the artwork this morning that I had not posted 2 pieces that I planned to sell....great pieces in my book so I am going to post them now on the blog.


Thanks to all who came to my sale and thanks again to all who bought artwork.

Daisy Dot Vases 10.5"X15" $450.00

What a Princess Needs 17"X23" $650.00
This piece looks a little different from this jpg. The artwork does not have purple around it nor does it have the daisy border, those were put in digitally for a wall art client. The artwork now has handwritten type.

No comments:

Post a Comment