Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flea Markets Finds this Summer

Well another summer is drawing to a close so I thought I would share with you all the odd things I saw but did not buy at the flea markets and antique malls I went to this summer.

Play Ball!

This scared the wits out of me when I turned around and saw it.

Who wants to start a bowling league this fall?


Two brothers painted on paneling

Actually I REALLY wanted this....it is a Holt Howard pitcher but it was $125....too pricey for me

A little coconut purse for you

Would you want to eat off these?


Is this cookie jar for human or dog cookies

Not sure what these are..elephant, owl and frog?

Who wouldn’t want this in their man cave?

One light for your bedroom , one for your TV

Wonder if Eames designed this?

I am sure this is a real page turner

A lovely painting for your rec room

Doesn’t get much uglier that this


So what do you need to do...I can’t remember

Words escape me

The new green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment