Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Surtex Show 2012

It is always so much fun to go to the Surtex show as well as walk the New York Stationary Show. This year Gary and I were joined by Annie, of course, and our intern Chi-Wen Lee. The work at the Surtex show is amazing...so many talented artists work to look at and meet. Here are some pics of the show, my work in Sheila’s booth and images of the work from some of the artists we met. I got to meet several of my favorite illustrators including Helen Dardick and Carolyn Gavin. I also got to visit with a former student, Emily Kleinman, who works for Galison/ Mudpuppy.






Here are the Surtex artists we met whose work we loved.

The Comstocks



Caleb Gray



Erin McMorris



Carolyn Gavin/Ecojot



Feng Liang




Helen Dardick



Paper + Cloth










No comments:

Post a Comment